- Click the Chapters & Lessons tab on the dashboard or select the Chapters & Lessons option from the Course Navigation.
- Click on the chapter name to study any chapter. As per your reading percentage of each topic of a chapter, the outer ring of the corresponding topic or chapter will change its color accordingly.
- Gray color denotes the topic or chapter is not read yet.
- Yellow color denotes that you have started reading the topic or chapter but not completed yet.
- Green color denotes the topic or chapter is read.
Text-to-speech converts the text into spoken words. You can access this by clicking on the Play button before the heading of the chapter. Also, the word will be highlighted in the chapters as per the audio.